Here is a great way to stretch your hamstrings if you have a willing partner.
How to Do the Partner Hamstring Stretch
- Begin by laying down on the ground.
- Have your partner slowly lift one leg up, keeping your knee straight.
- The partner should apply gentle pressure to the back of your heel to slowly stretch the hamstrings until you feel a stretch.
- Don't overstretch! Communicate with your partner to avoid overstretching.
- They should hold your leg in the maximal stretched position for about 20 and slowly release the tension.
- Repeat 2-3 times on leg each.