Injinji toe socks
are like little gloves for your feet. Designed to reduce friction, prevent blisters and keep feet dry, Injinji socks are created with athletes in mind. What are the pros and cons of these strange looking socks? If you've worn Injinji Toe Socks for sports, share your opinion and tell us what you think. Tell Us What You Think
- My son bought lots of these whilst he was living in Japan. He thinks they are brilliant, as he works out every day and they keep his feet comfortable and dry. He bought me a couple of pairs and I found them a bit strange to wear at first, but you soon get used to them. Original, fun and very comfortable to wear, they protect your feet when you work out and stops any excess moisture that can cause problems (blisters etc).
- —Guest Francesca N
- They are warm, cute, friendly, adorable and very comftorable!! Awesome for any occasion..except summer (chanclas) lol
- —Guest Lizzy
- That's all I wear. I've heard there are a lot of benefits however they are just really comfortable....even more so if your feet sweat a lot. I recommend these socks to people often and with only a few exceptions everyone I know who wears them wouldn't wear anything else.
- —Guest Casey
Injinji Toe Socks
- I think they're extremely uncomfortable. I didn't like the annoying feel that there was always something is in between my toes. I prefer normal socks - I prefer the warmth that it brings.
- —Guest CarlaNespri
- Injinji socks are great inside my FiveFingers during the winter months when it is too cold to go without socks. Haven't worn them with regular shoes, but for FiveFingers they are the bomb!
- —Guest Scott