Whether you are an athlete or regularly shop for one, share your best gift ideas with the rest of us. Tell us about the best fitness gift you received and why it was special? Share Your Gift Ideas
- I got my guy friend a TorsoTee after Oprah mentioned she got one for her trainer as a fun gift. He loves it and sometimes wears it running, people give him a freindly smile.
- —Guest Angela
- My hubby bought me a new harness and shoes so that I don't have to rent anymore and can feel more confident with my own gear. He accompanied those with gift certificates to go climb at the local rock climbing gym!
- —Guest Anji Rae
Timex Ironman Watch
- I have been wanting a new watch, but Ironman Womens Triathlon watch was more than I expected. The interval timer is the best when working out with repetitive exercises like when doing boot camp. Two time zone settings, lap counter and ability to review laps. All with a sleek look - it's awesome!
- —Guest debi
Tiger Tail Massager
- I got a Tiger Tail Massage Stick and it is awesome. Now I can get a quick leg massage anytime I want or need one. Thanks, Mom!
- —Guest loriT
- Give anything that would be called pampering. Most athletes train too much & too hard and never 'treat' themselves to anything soft. Give them a treat (good meal out, spa day, massage, a good book, or a movie). Something to get them to stop and slow down or heal a tired, over worked body!
- —Guest deb
Books and Magazines
- get a book about their favorite athlete, sport or a magazine subscription they don't have. It's a great way to show them you know what they are interested in and want them to stay informed.
- —Guest ideaman
- Athlete's love gear. Just look at what they do regularly and replace a piece of gear that they have that is old, worn or overused. Or get one in a different color.
- —Guest rarah
A Sports Massage
- What athlete can't use a sports massage? It's the best gift ever!
- —Guest Timbuk3
Health Club Membership
- I received one recently and thought it was a great gift. Now I'm more likely to keep up my exercise routine through the cold and snow of winter -- I usually stop exercising in winter, but not this year. Thanks Franny!
- —Guest joesoma