What are your favorite running shoes? Your Favorites Shoes
- I'm 57 and have been running in this line of Brooks shoes for over 15 years with nary a foot problem. I love the roomy toe box and good support.
- not only do I love that name, but these shoes are my do-it-all shoes. Trail running, hiking or around town, they are awesome. The goretex liner is a very, very nice bonus to keep my feet dry in the gross stuff.
- —Guest hard to fit
- I've stuck with Adidas shoes for my past three years in cross country and track. They don't wear out too soon and I still have my old ones that I wear on muddy trails so they've been through a lot.
- —Guest xcrunner
Asics GEL foundation
- I have prominent ankles and high arches and find that the Asics Gel shoes are the only ones that really fit well and are comfortable from day one. I nevre have to break them in and THAT I love.
- —Guest runnerlynn
- I have various pairs - best at the moment are Adidas, best to keep changing them every 500 miles or 4 - 6 months or so.
- —Guest Declan
Nike Air Pegasus
- For about 15 years these have carried me through 5Ks, half marathons and my one and only 26 miler. I've tired other but by far the best. I do love Asics, but they wear out way too fast. So Pegasus it is!
- —Guest maisey