What Winter Olympic event makes your heart race and your palms sweat?
- i like to see the heart that those wrestlers put out in everyone of their matches
- —Guest wrestle
- I think it is amazing that these athletes are only on a sled and flying at amazing speeds down the track! That is crazy and totally adrenaline pumping! I'm happy to watch it and not do it.
- —Guest Betty
- I love the speed and how the skiers fly off the hills along the course. When there is a wipe-out you can really see how fast they are flying from how far, and out of control, they tumble.
- —Guest lj
- Halfpipe tricks combine snow and acrobatics. I love the sport and the Olympic athletes are the best in the world. Who couldn't love to watch it.
- —Guest AnonBoarderDude
- Apolo Ohno is a rockstar and the short track is the most thrilling thing on ice. How they manage to stay on their skates, much less on the track is beyond me. Go Apolo!
- —Guest tamG
All the Skiing Events
- The downhill makes my palms sweat, but I love all the skiing events. Slalom, GS and the latest one - ski cross - what a riot!
- —Guest ski freak