Workout Routines and Exercises For Better Sports Performance
Basic Workout Routines
Athletes need to practice in order to perform well. Training efficiently for your sport and varying your workouts and skill drills can help you avoid burnout and boredom, as well as reach new levels of performance.
Strength Exercises | Routines
Strength training is a critical component to athletic performance. Increasing muscular strength and endurance improves an athlete's ability to exercise more efficiently, avoid injury and recovery faster.
- The Pull Up Exercise
- The Push Up Exercise
- Explosive Exercise Training
- Overcome Strength Training Plateaus
- Best Butt (Glute) Exercises
- How to Do a Barbell Military Press
- How to Do a Full Squat Lift
- The Full Squat Checklist for Coaches
- How To Do a Stability Ball Push Up
- Basic Strength Training Principles
Sports Nutrition | Hydration Tips
Proper hydration and nutrition help you excel in sports and keep up your energy. But knowing what to eat and drink, and when, can also help you prevent potentially serious sports-related complications, such as dehydration. Proper sports nutrition can also help you recovery faster and decrease your risk of injury.
- Sports Nutrition Basics from Training to Competition
- Nutrition for Strength Training and Muscle Building
- Pre-Exercise Meal
- Post-Exercise Meal
- Recommendations for Water, Sodium and Potassium