With his recent victory in the Tour de France, Lance Armstrong is the most popular bike racer in the world. Learn about the six-time Tour winner at the following sites:
- Lance Armstrong Bio. Read's Lance's story in a brief overview at his website.
- The Paceline is the place to go to learn everything you need to know about Lance and the USPS Cycling Team. Recap the Tour, see some behind-the-scenes photos, and catch more racing.
- The Lance Armstrong Foundation provides practical information and tools that people need to battle cancer and live strong through education, advocacy, public health programs, and research grants.
- Wear Yellow Live Strong wrist band's are being sold in an effort to raise $5,000,000 for the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF).Visit the site to get your own yellow Live Strong wristband to wear as a tribute to Lance’s inspirational fight against cancer.
- Lance Armstrong news at Google provides the most recent headlines about Lance Armstrong.
- Books by and about Lance Armstrong
- Lance Armstrong Posters