How to do it right:
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor (easier) or raised up off the floor (more difficult).
- Contract your abs and sit at about a 45 degrees angle.
- Hold the medicine ball with both hands directly in front of you.
- Contracting your abs, twist slowly from your torso to your right and touch the medicine ball to the floor beside you.
- Quickly, but smoothly, contract your abs and twist your torso and touch the medicine ball to the other side.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.