How to do it:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Cross your right leg over your left leg so your right ankle is resting on your left knee.
- Place your fingertips to the side of your head just behind your ears.
- Contract your abdominal muscles as though you are doing a crunch
- Slowly twist your torso and touch your left elbow to your right knee.
- Exhale as you lift up
- Slowly lower to the starting position
- Inhale as you lower
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions and switch legs and do the same number of reps on the other side.