The Bottom Line
- Combines cold therapy with compression in one package
- Can be applied directly to the skin
- Each neoprene wrap is designed for a specific injury site for a perfect fit
- They're expensive - especially to have wraps for several body parts
- Each neoprene wrap is designed for a specific injury site for a perfect fit.
- Different wraps are available for: knee, ankle, back, shoulder, wrist, forearm or elbow. Plus
- Heavey-duty neoprene is washable
Guide Review - ColdOne - Cold Therapy Wraps
While the ColdOne products are pricy (from $25 for the wrist wrap to $125 for the shoulder) it is nice to get the ice pack and the compression wrap in one package that fits, literally, like a glove. These wraps are sure to last a long time.
My favorite is the ankle wrap. It fits perfectly and ices evenly across the top & bottom of the foot and front and back of the lower leg. I was confident that I iced the entire ankle joint thoroughly in one 20 minute session.
The back ColdOne wrap is also a favorite because it provides good compression and better support than any other back wrap I've tried.
Overall, a fine product. If you have a chronic injury that needs a lot of icing, ColdOne may be worth the cost.